Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dulce de Leche Sandwich Cookies

I don't start working until July, so until then I've been baking up a storm in my kitchen. And yesterday I decided to make dulce de leche sandwich cookies. This particular cookie has been on my "To Do List" for a while, but it has constantly been put on hold because I couldn't find this:

But, yesterday afternoon I was determined to make these cookies. Therefore, I made the dough before I left the house to prevent myself from retreating... which made me even more determined to find the can of caramel-y goodness- but I had no luck. AND I was not going home empty handed! Hence, I grabbed a bag of caramel squares and a can of condensed milk.

When I got home I whipped up a batch my own dulce de leche. And hey anything home-made is better than stored bought, right? Afterall, I made each individual batch with love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment